Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Questions for module one

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
Setting up the Gmail account was easy setting up the blog account was a little confusing.


2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
I'm not sure what I expect to learn from this course.  I cannot absorb understand and appreciate information when I'm so overloaded that I have to regurgitate it faster than I can read it. 

3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
I have no problems taking an online course and I prefer it to driving to and from buff state. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nick,
    The course is spread out over 11 weeks, during typical semesters its 15. The course is faster paced over the summer. Reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble setting up my blog as well. I am not as technologically savvy as I should be for our day and age. Online classes are definitely way more convenient than going in to class but they are more confusing and less fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete